Subscribe to My Free Fun FItness Newsletter

.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Fun Weekend

Happy Monday, All.  I hope you had a fun, active weekend.  My husband and I hosted a summer celebration party.  Oh my goodness, so much food!  But we did our best to make healthy dishes.  We used turkey instead of beef in some casseroles and other favorites.  We also had sugar-free, fat-free, and gluten-free offerings.  We usually eat healthy and we're finding that more and more of our friends are, too.  It's a good idea when planning a party to take this into consideration, including food allergies and special diets.  You don't have to make everything gluten-free or sugar-free, but make an effort to provide a couple different choices for those on special diets. They'll appreciate it.  We burned off some of the calories with two rousing rounds of Charades.  Lots of laughs and great memories. What is your favorite healthy dish to serve at a get-together?  Share with me via the comments here or via email (iwrite41@yahoo.com). Wishing you happiness and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment