Subscribe to My Free Fun FItness Newsletter

.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Welcome to My Blog

Hello!  Welcome to my blog.  Here, I'll cover fitness and nutrition topics of all kinds.  I'll include how-to's, recipes, tips, answers to questions, and more.  I'll also use this space to make special announcements.This is one of three blogs that I write.  The others are my Tumblr blog, which is geared more toward students, and my Sharecare blog which is geared more toward seniors and those who are new to fitness.  Here on this one, though, you'll find a wide range of topics for all ages and fitness levels.  This will be my Mulligan Stew blog.  :-)  Sometimes the blogs will overlap, but I intend to keep them uniquely different.I welcome feedback and input on posts.  It you have a topic you would like me to cover here, please send me an e-mail with Blog Topic in the subject line, or in the comment section below.  Any questions, contact me anytime.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment