Subscribe to My Free Fun FItness Newsletter

.

Friday, November 1, 2013

So, How Did Halloween Go?

Courtesty of pixabay.com

Hello all.  So, did you have a spooktacular Halloween?   Did you forego the candy for healthy treats or did you just sample a bit of candy?  Did you have party?  Or did you shut the lights out and spend the evening relaxing or at the gym?  I hope it was fun.  And healthy!

A friend came over to help me pass out treats to the various goblins, angels, faeries, and superheroes that came by.  I was thinking of dressing up as "Heidi," since I'd dressed like her for our Oktoberfest celebration just a couple weeks earlier, but opted instead for a t-shirt with a black kitty sticking his head out of a pumpkin.  Being a kitty fan, I was happy with my choice.  We watched The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and Munsters Go Home.  Fun! 

Now, Thanksgiving's just around the corner.  Whoa!  This year is just flying by!  Hold on tight and enjoy the ride.  Take care. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment